SOS Socks standard design is anything but standard. They use core-spun COOLMAX fabric which is the best of both worlds; unsurpassed moisture management and LYCRA sport stability. Their specific knitting machines place the COOLMAX fabric on the inside of the socks where it controls moisture from the foot; while the 3-ply nylon is used on the outside of the sock for strength and durability. The core-spun yarn is the most efficient way of knitting LYCRA fabric into the foot of the sock and still allow both the COOLMAX fabric and nylon to be sandwiched together. The cool designs are just a disguise; it’s a unique construction of the best materials and is unmatched anywhere.
The Save Our Soles women’s collection is their best to date. With input from a wide female base, their women’s sock line takes shape. Sizing, cut, cuff height, color, and design all played a part in the process.
- 50% COOLMAX fabric, 40% Nylon, 10% LYCRA fiber
- Cuff Height: 1.25 Inches
- Material: core-spun COOLMAX fabric
- Sole Seam - Rosso extra smooth looped toe seam (incredibly comfortable and durable)
- Air-Sole Mesh for maximum breathability
- ALL Save Our Soles products are made in the USA!
|White/Lilac / Medium||816381012385||5146|