Giro cycling shoes are designed for adventures, but sometimes conditions demand more. With the Toe Spike Kit, your mountain bike shoes can handle the toughest adventures. These machined steel toe spikes are designed to provide added traction in loose or slippery terrain. They are easy to install using the included wrench, and they are compatible with all Giro off-road shoes and most toe-spike-compatible MTB shoes from other brands. Harsh conditions won’t interrupt your adventures because the Toe Spike Kit will let you keep traction and keep moving.
Giro's Ambient Toe Covers add just the right amount of extra warmth on cool rides. Wind- and water-resistant neoprene covers are lined with AGrid fleece for warmth and protection from the elements. Reinforced toe guards add durability and reflective accents enhance visibility.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
The Freerider Women's is a versatile, All-Mountain, flat-pedal shoe. Inspired by the comfort and style of BMX, the Freerider Women's will be your anywhere, anytime, anything shoe. With a lower total volume and tighter fitting heel, the Freerider Women's brings the versatility and all-mountain capabilities of the original Freerider to female riders. - Non-marking Stealth Phantom outsole - Suede & mesh upper - Classic Dotty tread
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs. - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Giro's Riela Shoes are perfect for mountain biking with their supportive synthetic uppers and injected-nylon soles that provide stiffness for pedaling efficiency and enough flexibility for walking, too. These fine women's shoes also feature supportive EVA-padded footbeds with Giro's Aegis antimicrobial treatment for additional comfort and protection. And for a great fit and feel, there are triple hook-and-loop straps, padded heels and split tongues. There are also reinforced toes and scuff guards for durability, aggressive treads for excellent walking traction and holes for toe spikes.
Giro's Sante Shoes are ready for all your road-riding fun with injected-nylon soles for efficient pedaling and synthetic uppers for top comfort. These fine women's shoes also feature supportive EVA-padded footbeds with Giro's Aegis antimicrobial treatment for additional comfort and protection. And there are triple hook-and-loop straps for dialing in the perfect fit, padded heels, split tongues, plus toe and heel tabs for walking.
$105.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Giro's Terradura blends walkability, durability and pedaling stiffness for a more versatile version of a race-inspired shoe. A robust Vibram lug outsole grips pedals and various surfaces—mud, logs, rocks—with equal dexterity. The supple microfiber upper is tailored for a woman’s foot and features a micro-ratcheting buckle and two-strap closure system that adjusts quickly and easily to tune the fit. A reinforced toe box gives impact protection where and when it’s needed most.
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
Take the leap to clipless. If you’ve been wishing for a pair of clipless cycling shoes that provides four-season comfort and simultaneously makes you look fantastic, Regalo is the shoe you’ve been waiting for. Wide closure straps allow you to quickly change in and out of riding gear, and these shoes stand above the crowd in terms of walkability. - ForceDrive nylon outsole gives entry to clipless pedal-level riders optimized stiffness for better power transfer - Streamlined tread keeps things light - Anti-slip studs in front, middle and rear of outsole provide enhanced walking ability - AIRSTREAM 4-vent Cooling System produce an airflow effect that works in conjunction with the honeycomb air mesh fiber on the upper, resulting in a complete cooling system - Last optimizes comfort and fit during on-road cycling - Three large Velcro straps provide easy, infinite adjustment - A two- or three-bolt cleat pattern fits any pedal style - Light TransTextura Plus anti-odor breathable sockliner - Air mesh tongue - Durable and breathable synthetic upper material with soft mesh collar and lining - SPD and SPD SL Cleat compatibility
- Versatile off-road shoe designed to perform and function flawlessly on and off the bike - TORBAL midsole allows natural rider "flow" motion while riding - Low-profile reverse buckle and Cross X-Strap secure foot - Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction - Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
Shimano’s RP3W gets you on the road with comfort, versatility, and a great, women's-specific fit. Make your road rides more comfortable and efficient with pro-level features like the RP3’s pressure-relieving offset straps and efficient, fiberglass-reinforced soles. Shimano's Air Intake system brings air in the shoe's front to pick up heat and moisture and vents it out sole's exhaust ports to keep your feet dry and comfortable. And, the RP3 can use standard SPD cleats with an adapter (sold separately), so you can hammer out a quick indoor cycling session without having to bring your own pedals.
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$130.00 - $137.00
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$130.00 - $137.00
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed, TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Mavic's Giova shoes deliver comfort and efficiency to take your road riding to the next level. Their synthetic uppers with mesh panels provide a great fit and excellent breathability, while Mavic's Energy Composite outsoles maximize your pedal power. You'll also love the heel cups that hold fast, the antibacterial Ergo Fit 2D women's insoles that feel comfy mile after mile and the strap and ratchet-buckle closures that provide a custom fit.
Comfort and efficiency are yours with Mavic's Ksyrium Elite Shoes. The Endofit Tongue and deep heel cup stabilize your foot for a glove-like fit, while the easy-to-adjust Ergo Ratchet strap allows you to customize the fit on the fly. The Energy Carbon Comp outsole and Ergo Fit 3D Ortholite inner soles make sure your feet are perfectly supported and cleanly transfer your power straight through to the pedals.
Carve the trails like a star in Mavic's Scorpios. These sweet shoes boast synthetic uppers with mesh panels for a great fit and outstanding comfort. They also have Mavic's stiff outsoles for maximum pedal power and aggressive rubber lugs for traction on steep hike-a-bikes. And, you'll love the multiple-density ergonomic insoles that damp vibrations as well as the strap and ratchet-buckle closures for easy, on-the-fly adjustments. The Scorpios even have integrated toe caps for protection, heel cups that hold fast and Mavic's contoured Ergo tongues for a custom fit and feel.
The Cylinder mountain bike shoe offers the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a Boa dial. With a single dial and a set-and-forget front strap, you can quickly get in your shoes and hit the trails. The Boa L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe. The co-molded nylon and rubber lugged outsole provides high traction and durability. - Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with lower-volume strap - Toe and heel microfiber reinforcements - Synthetic upper - Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole - Mid-foot scuff guard - Accommodates steel toe spikes - Die-cut insoles - Weight: 315 grams (size 42)
Page 1 of 3 Next page