Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
Made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters. Patch has iron-on backing, though you'll want to sew it because you do things the proper way. Perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 3.5 x 2.5-inches
- Warm and quick drying ThermTextura™ fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight - Covers forehead and ears - Prevents sweat from dripping into the eyes
$20.00 - $22.00
• 75% TurboWool, 15% nylon, 10% spandex • Made in the U.S.A by Sockguy • Just below knee height
- Ergonomic cut layers easily to fit under helmet, and extend to keep forehead and ears warm - Thermtextura thermo fleece keeps your warm - Reflective trim in the rear enhances riders' safety in low light or foggy conditions
Giant's ThermTextura Cycling Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation. A short brim shields your eyes from sun and rain while a foldable flap ensures your ears stay warm.
Giant's ThermTextura Skull Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides and even protects your ears. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation.
- TransTextura sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
Show some Minneapolis pride with the Hennepin Bridge Cap. - Cotton sweat band - Elastic band in back - Made in Italy
This one pays homage to Minneapolis’ greatest cultural export. “Electric word, life. It means forever and that's a mighty long time. If you don't like the world you're living in, take a look around. At least you got friends”. — Prince, Let's Go Crazy (from Purple Rain) These are made in Italy by the fine folks at Nalini. - Cotton sweat band - Elastic band in back
Representing the Midwest and the fine cities of it’s upper regions. Midwest on the sides, CHI-MPLS-MKE under the brim.
The Wangaaa! Cap features a tye dye pattern created by the Cross Wizard’s Wife, and is printed on a three panel Pace cap with a shorty brim. In case you were wondering, "Wangaaa!" is an exclamation of enthusiasm. - Cotton sweat band
- Thermtextura thermal brushed-fleece lining - Stretchable waterproof PU fabric - Anti-abrasion, anti-slip outsole fabric and front upper - Fits most clipless shoe designs - Reflective trim on front enhances visibility in low light or foggy conditions
A versatile accessory, the Elevate cycling cap features style mixed with performance features like TransTextura moisture transfer to keep your head cool and dry when it is hot and to wick sweat away when the weather turns cooler to keep you warm and dry. Perfect for protecting your head from the sun, wind, or cold. Features - Classic 4-panel structure and vents great fit and comfort - TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Hi-tech mesh fabric keeps head dry and comfortable - Absorbent brow prevents sweat from dripping into eyes - Perfect match with the Elevate apparel kits - UPF 50+
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your arms from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Arm Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. Plus, the UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door.
Keep the noggin' warm and toasty before or after winter rides with these great looking Salsa beanies. - Soft and made with 100% Acrylic - One size fits most
The companion cap to All-City's new kit. Complete the look.
- New Era 39THIRTY Stretch fitted hat - 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex - TLD Shield Puff embroidery at front with TLD signature embroidery at center back
Soft Merino wool keeps the wind out and moisture off your neck and face.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
- Windproof barrier front fabric - ThermTextura thermo fleece lining to keep you warm - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Classic Giant cycling visor to shield rain from your eyes - Color blocking design on the back side of cap
- Ergonomic cut layers easily fit under your helmet and extends to keep your forehead and ears warm - Windproof barrier front fabric - ThermTextura thermo fleece lining to keep you warm - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
Stay comfortable on chilly days with Mavic's Toe Warmers. They're made from Mavic's Warm Shell ST softshell fabric that provides wind and water protection along with brushed inners for extra warmth. And, for excellent durability they feature abrasion-resistant panels and synthetic toe caps.
Show brand allegiance with Salsa's Script cap. - Shaped and stiffened front - Underside of visor is silver colored - SM/MD fits 6 3/4 - 7 1/4" - LG/XL fits 7 1/8 - 7 5/8"
Sugoi's MidZero Arm Warmers boast their midweight MidZero fabric that transfers moisture and breathes to keep you warm and dry. Flatlock seams keep them comfy and Sugoi's Signature grips keep them in place. Plus, they pack away easily when the mercury rises.
45NRTH's Toaster Fork offers excellent head and neck coverage for winter riding. Stay toasty warm and comfortable with its double-layer merino wool construction, flat-lock stitching and three-piece crown that fits great under a helmet. And, the Toaster Fork has you covered with a long neck-drape for added protection on cold rides.
Page 1 of 2 Next page