What happened when we brought our perfectly balanced Super Light system to our popular Turbo Como E-bike? The best combination of power, range, usability, and comfort in a bike that weighs 40% less than the average e-bike. The Turbo Como Super Light (SL) is designed for running around town. Able to carry twice its weight in cargo, it's a surprising errand bike that's as exciting to ride as it is easy to own.
Riders will love the low-maintenance easy ownership that comes with our first Internal Gear Hub E-bike. IGH protects your bike's working gears from the weather and road grime, extending their life up to four times that of a derailleur/chain drive. And you can shift gears anytime, yes, even when stopped–take that traffic lights.
The Turbo Como Super Light's sophisticated design is ready to go whenever you are–day and night, rain or shine–with battery-powered integrated lights, fenders, and plenty of storage capability. The 320Wh battery is securely hidden in the downtube, making it almost indistinguishable from a regular bike at first glance. But on days when you want to do more, attach the optional Range Extender to go up to 120 miles before needing a recharge. Trust us when we say, you'll find yourself making up errands just so you can ride it again
- 5-speed Nexus Internal Gear Hub and chain drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and reduced at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W /35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Integrated front rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Aftermarket Turbo Connect Display compatibility.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
|D. Effective Top Tube||634mm||666mm||694mm|
|E. Head Tube Angle||68°||68°||68°|
|F. Head Tube Length||190mm||210mm||270mm|
|G. Seat Tube Angle||69.5°||69.5°||69.5°|
|H. Seat Tube Length||380mm||390mm||420mm|
|I. Bottom Bracket Height||280mm||280mm||280mm|
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop||75mm||75mm||75mm|
|N. Front to Center||680mm||713mm||742mm|
|O. Chainstay Length||484mm||484mm||484mm|
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle|
|Rims||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 24/32h|
Front: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock, 24h
Rear: Shimano Nexus, 5-speed internal gear hub, SG-C7000-5D, 32H, BLACK
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650B x 2.3"|
|Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms, w/Integrated Chaincover|
|Shifters||Microshift SL-SCN05, 5-speed Nexus compatible|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano 30t sprocket|
|Brakes||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor|
|Handlebars||Specialized Como SL handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing|
|Tape/Grips||Body Geometry XC Contour|
|Stem||PLW Comfort Integrated Extrusion Stem, Included w/Handlebar|
|Seatpost||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt-clamp, 5mm setback, 34.9mm|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/SWAT Mount|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/grip tape & reflectors|
|Accessories & Extras||
Headlight: Supernova Mini2, 235lm, 12V, alloy housing
Taillight: Supernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount, 12V
Kickstand: Specialized Center-Mount, 255mm
Rack: Specialized Pannier-rack, alloy tubing, max. 20kg load
Fenders: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
Bell: Simple bell
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor; Custom Specialized wiring harness w/chargeport|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/SL system charger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dove Grey/Transparent / Medium||888818866113||90122-5103||210000027842|