Gravel goals vary, but whether you want flat-out speed or smooth control, this pro-level flyer can do it all. Lightweight, compliant and ultra-efficient on roads, gravel and dirt, it’s built for endurance and confident handling so you can crush daily rides and big weekend adventures.
This high-performance all-rounder is the choice of Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders for grueling gravel races like the Dirty Kanza 200. It’s designed around a lightweight Advanced composite frameset with gravel-riding geometry, so you can tackle long, hard rides with greater control and less fatigue. A full composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for larger tires up to 45mm so you can float through the rough stuff. Add in some clever frame details, including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories, and you have everything you need for your gravel adventures.
Versatile gravel geometry
- Frame is designed with endurance positioning and shorter chainstays for precise handling, agility and control. The result is confident speed in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle climbs to rugged dirt descents.
- Innovative Contact SLR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume tires up to 45mm helps smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
- The Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power, giving Revolt Advanced Pro a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Wheels: Giant CXR-2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 42mm
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Crankset: SRAM Force D1 DUB, 30/43
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Giant CXR-2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 42mm|
|Hubs||Giant CXR-2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem|
|Spokes||Giant CXR-2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem|
|Tires||Maxxis Velocita, 700x40c|
|Crankset||SRAM Force D1 DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Chain||SRAM Force D1, 12-speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x36|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR XR D-Fuse, 31.8|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8-degree|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite|
* Subject to change without notice.